> Stylish blogger award !

Stylish blogger award !

Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2011 | Comments Off

Miss lacquer ware for tips and toes  tagged me for this blog award. These blog awards always make me feel all warm inside =) I really appreciate it Chris! Thank you so much.


The rules for this award are to:
thank and link the person who gave it to you,
jot down 7 random facts about you,
to give the award to 15 other lucky bloggers
and let them know about it.

My 7 Random Facts...

1. I love love love rootbeer. I can consume litres and litres of it.  I've switched to diet rootbeer now because I've been getting kind of fat drinking the sugary drink =(

2. I love crocheting..but I can never finish a project. I have tons of unfinished crochet projects hiding in my closet

3. In university and after graduating I mostly worked in labs that used animals/ dissected animals...I actually hate this. I love animals and it bothers me that I do what I do..but I guess that is what pays the bills right?

4. It is very difficult to wear red nail polish and red lipstick. It just doesn't work well with my skin tone, I'm still searching for the one red that will work for me.

5. I love nail polish top coats.....clear, bar glitter, flakies, rainbow glitter, holographic top coats, etc..but I almost never use them. I buy them but they just sit around.

6. I look extremely young.  To purchase a lottery ticket you must be at least 19.  I don't look 19 and always get carded. I also always get asked what high school do I go to...then I have to tell the person I've already graduated from university

7. I'm a night owl, I stay up late..and sleep in. sleep at 5 am wake up at 1 pm. 


I'm not tagging anyone because so many of you have already been tagged for this award, if you haven't been tagged, I tag you now! =)

Powered by Blogger.