> OPIs

OPIs

Posted on Saturday, January 8, 2011 | 14 Comments

I have been lemming for OPI mad as a hatter for sooooooooooo long.  I saw it at the store..picked it up.. then at the last minute decided I didn't want it ....well, I felt like an idiot,went back to the store and it was sold out.  Luckily, here comes Karen of Frazzle and Aniploish to the rescue! She had an extra bottle so she sold it to me =)  



 Look at the glittery goodness!! I have some tip wear in the photos because these pictures were taken on day 4 of wear.  This is a gorgeous polish and it causes me to just stare at it. I wake up in the morning and stare at my nails..how crazy is that?    Mad as a hatter is discontinued now but if you still want it you could get it on ebay...or alternatively, you could purchase Sparkle-icious from the OPI Burlesque Collection.  It isn't an identical dupe but very close.   Sparkle-icious is more gold based.

After wearing mad has a hatter for a week I didn't really want to take it all off so I left the ring finger as mad as a hatter and painted the rest of my fingers with OPI rumple's wiggin (this is my all time favorite polish)

Why does rumple's wiggin look odd? there is one coat of China Glaze Wireless Holographic Topcoat on it..it's eh. Nothing really special

Then I stamped my nails!

 
 Stampled with China Glaze Avalanche
Bundle Monster image plate 20

 

Double stamped thumb

Comments:14

  1. ahh!!! ur so lucky!! MAAH is gorgeous! :D and i love that u added a topcoat of ChG Holo topcoat to Rumple's wiggin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail polish color.. Love your double stamped thumb..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very nice. I wasn't into nail polish when this collection came out -_-. I saw at Cosmoprof when I was in school, but I passed on it because I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That OPI nail polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky to have had another chance at getting mad as a hatter :( Also great job on double stamping your thumb! looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent way to keep a great mani going. I wish I had that creativeness - I just wear mine and change after a couple days. blah! This is gorgeous and the close up showing off the opi, the chG topcoat and the stamping is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, i looove Rumple's Wiggin too! MAAH is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mani! super cute!! I would never have passed on MAH! I ended up buying mine on eBay for a ridiculous price lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combos. Mad Hatter is a complete must-have. I only have a mini and I'm 'off' OPI but I'd wear Hatter every day if I didn't have so many other things to try....

    Oh, and red complexions just need a green correcting powder. ELF do a really great compact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're sooo lucky to have this treasure!I love the whole mani and the stamped thumb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @xnosugaraddedx: thanks!! I was hunting everywhere for maah…I mean everywhere. I went into random stores looking for it.

    @-AnGiEpInK- : thanks, double stamping..was rather difficult =( the BM nail plates are a bit too narrow for me

    @Rachel marie: I know, I wasn’t super into nail polish when this collection came out…that’s why I picked it up..then put it back down and had to think about it. =(

    @Becky: thanks becky, I’ve been really impressed with the colors opi has been producing

    @Danielle: Thanks Danielle! Hunting for mad as a hatter has been insane..and thanks for the stamping compliment.I actually had to try a few times

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: I too change my nail polish after a few days..but I just LOVED MAAH so I had to keep it on as long as possible.

    @katrina: Thanks Katrina. I think rumple’s wiggin looks good on everyone =)

    @Oh my polish: thanks!! I know..I can’t believe I passed on it. I have paid ebay prices for quite a few polishes….but they are always worth it =)

    @KarenD: thanks so much Karen!! You are awesome! I really appreciate it that you sold it to me =)

    @Jaljen: I know what you mean, I’d wear it everyday too..if I didn’t have so many untries. You’re off opis? No….they make some great colors =(

    @Ria: thanks ria! It took forever to find. I went into so many salons looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen is awesome! and so is this manicure, too cute with the stripes! I love MAAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Jackie: thanks jackie! =) The blogging community is like my second family, everyone is so nice =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.