Home > June 2010
- Post the award on your blog
- Link the person who has given you the award
- Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
I'm sorry I haven't posted much recently, I've been super busy with job interviews. I started applying for jobs at the beginning of June and now suddenly i'm getting offered interviews all at the same time. This week has been rather hectic...and it's only Wednesday. ekk!
I have some quick swatches of OPI DS glamour that I got for $8. This lady was selling several polishes onlin for a really good deal so I was @_@. Must contact her and purchase ASAP.
Anyways, can you guys believe that glamour is selling for $28-32 on ebay? It seems too expensive. I'm sure that glamour will pop up in salons for the retail price of $12.50. everyone just your eyes open okay?
Here are quick swatches of glamour (I apoligze, they aren't that great):
I picked up 5 polishes today. It cost me $30 Cdn, I think it was worth it =)
Swatches up later~
- OMG collection
- http://www.head2toebeauty.com: has all the colors but LOL, DV8, OMG, wireless holographic top coat ( but some of the colors listed may actually be out of stock but they didn't remove it, can't confirm this)
- http://www.8ty8beauty.com: has all the colors but LOL, DV8, OMG, QT, IDK (it lists LOL as avail but it is not longer available)
- http://transdesign.com/: Only HAS GR8, TMI, TTYL
- Color Club worth the risque
- http://www.head2toebeauty.com: No
- http://www.8ty8beauty.com: yes
- http://transdesign.com/ : Yes
- Color Club Revvolution
- http://www.8ty8beauty.com: No
- http://transdesign.com/: Yes
I've actually been very busy lately because of job interviews. woot woot! I had one today and 2 next week.
This is what my nails look like at the moment:
And lastly....some pictures from April 2010 LouLou magazine (it's a vancouver magazine)
*click on the pictures to make it larger to read..I have no idea why they are random sizes...hmmmm
@ipehishere: your wish is my command
@Liz: it is a cute color isn't it?
@Katrina: I can't wait to see all your swatches from your never used yet basket =)
@susies1955: thanks so much for your comment. I can't wait to see your LA Colors "Color Craze" swatches. you have so many to use..and you are so lucky to find them at a dollar tree. the dollar tree at my place did have them..and now they seem to be not stocking it anymore. I'm always kicking myself in the bum for not buying any of them....except a top coat. Can you believe out of all the colors I bought a top coat?
@nihrida: you have some pretty extraordinary polishes yourself =) actually you have an awesome collection of polishes. And the way you take pictures of the polishes is awesome. the color drops. I have no idea how you do it but I like it!
@jaljen:You and I seem to have similiar nail polish tastes. sparkly and shiney =) I'm going to have to try out the fairy dust...the removal may be difficult.
@jbrobeck: You don't have your wishlist up yet =(. I too want all my organs to be donated. I was thinking between donate body to research or organ donation. I prefer organ donation. They can even use you eyes/ the cornea.
- I'm Li Lian. =) I am a beauty blogger that splits her time in Vancouver, BC Canada and Blaine, WA USA
tweet me @shortwidenails
Come visit the Etsy store Sonnetarium!
Visit bornprettystore.com and use GFJ61 for 10% off!! Bornpretty store!!
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ▼ June (9)