> Pure Ice Farewell polishes!

Pure Ice Farewell polishes!

Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 | No Comments

Today I have pictures of 3 Pure Ice polishes that will be discontinued ...sort of...

The first polish I have is Taupe Drawer. It isn't actually being discontinued, it is going to be renamed!!!!
It will get the new name Absolutely Marvelous

I used 2 coats for these pictures, no top coat. I really liked the application, very smooth and no dragging. 



the next polish I have pictures of is Silver Mercedes. Silver Mercedes isn't going to be discontinued either, it will be renamed as Silver Star.

I loved loved loved this polish because it was opaque in one coat. This is a metallic silver polish. You can definitely use this polish for nail stamping! It does show brushstrokes slightly so be careful with the application.



The next polish I have is Tease. Tease will be discontinued. I used three coats and you can still see my nail line. I think I should have tried one more coat.This is a jelly pink with small glue glass flecks.




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.