> OPI Skyfall Collection Swatches

OPI Skyfall Collection Swatches

Posted on Saturday, December 1, 2012 | No Comments

Today I have 3 OPI skyfall polishes to share with you.

The Skyfall collection is a 12 piece collection named after the James Bond movie Skyfall.

Warning, I swatched these polishes all on different days...you can see that my hands are positioned differently for each color. It really annoys me but I thought I would still upload the pictures so you guys would have more pictures of the colors. 

The first color we have is You Only Live Twice. This is a glass fleck jelly red polish. Because it is a jelly I needed three coats to hide the nail line. I am quite pleased with this polish.



 

The next color is Moonraker. A lot of people don't like Moonraker, they find it too frosty...I loved it!! Moonraker looks very pretty...I really like the mirror like shine that comes from it. It was goopy for me and it didn't show any streaks. Maybe I received a good bottle? I used two coats for this polish. No top coat, no ridge filler base coat. No base coat at all.
 




The last polish I have to show is The Spy who loved me. This is a shimmery orange red creme polish. I only needed 2 coats for this. It was very easy to apply this polish, it went on smoothly no problems.

 


Purchase Info:

The OPI Skyfall Collection for Winter 2012 retails for around $8.50 per .5 fl oz bottle of polish. They can be purchased at your local professional salons and spas nationwide. You an also purchase them at larger chain salons, including (but not limited to) JCPenny, Dillards, Regis, Pure Beauty, Trade Secret, and Ulta.

*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.