More Canuck nails
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 18 Comments
Still rocking Green and Blue nails to support the Vancouver Canucks!
Base: Sinful Colors Rise and Shine (it dries kind of matte/ suedue/ plasticy...similiar to Orly's Plastix Satin collection)
Stamped Stripes: NYC skintight denim (BEST STAMPING DARK BLUE EVER!!! Cheap and works great)
Image plate: Bundle monster 20
I consider Across the Universe by Deborah Lippmann a Canuck nail polish because it has green and blue pieces of glitter in it =)
This is a gorgeous polish but it is super hard to photograph...natural light, flash, outdoors, indoors etc. It is probably THE hardest polishes that I have ever photographed.
Here is a picture of it with flash and sunlight. You can barely see the glitter : ( But you can see the jelly texture of the polish :)
I bought my NYC polish from the Canadian Superstore but I'm sure that it is readily available in most grocery like stores for example: Walmart and Kmart.
I have no idea where Sinful colors can be bought (I won this polish in a giveaway) but I assume that one can buy it in Walmart and Kmart? maybe target?
The places that I know you can purchase across the universe from are: Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, http://lippmanncollection.com, http://apothica.com/
Posts to forward to:
- black, white, silver acrylic heart nails (www.bornprettystore.com sponsored)
- Revlon nail buffer review (sample from a magazine)
- Haul: a few polishes from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection, Lex cosmetics, A Beautiful Life nail polishes, goodies from Lacquered Lizard
- eyeliner review....I seem to have problem with smudging eyeliners so now that I have accumulated a few different eyeliners from different brands I think it's time for a review.
- Makeup: before and after picture. I look rather different with make up on it's crazy!
- nail designs
- Care of nail tutorial