> Mini hiatus

Mini hiatus

Posted on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 | Comments Off

well maybe not so mini of a hiatus since the last time I posted was April 10!!!! I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't left the blogworld and I plan to start posting up again. I have so much to blog about but I'm a bit overwhelmed with work/ career stuff happening right now that I haven't had time to focus on the blog....the big thing is tagging pictures.  I have a ton of photos but none of them have been tagged yet so yeah......BUT I still read your blogs and emails!!!! If you want to contact me email me!

What I have been up to is that I have been flying around for interviews.... so my nails have been naked for quite some time..but they all done now so back to some "hopefully" awesome nails

also my sigma contest ended... but no winner yet... people are not replying to my emails.  CHECK YOUR EMAILS PEOPLE!!!!!  you might have won something!


Monique check your email!!!

Powered by Blogger.