> TV series "Crazy on the Couch" about nail polish???

TV series "Crazy on the Couch" about nail polish???

Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 4 Comments

Electric bear studios contacted me to tell me about a new show that is coming out.  It's a TV series called "crazy on the couch"



From what they have told me it is about a female psychiatrist who is obessed with her nails.  While she is with her patients she uses her Ipad is check out the latest nail colors and decides what color she will wear with what patient.  ??? kinda crazy eh?

The series is contracted to air on both traditional networks as well as IPTV networks,
for cell phone downloads, also through Netflix and Hulu. 
Check out the website www.crazyonthecouch.tv for news and release dates
there's a youtube preview here  
**I haven't watched the preview yet but I thought you guys might be interested in the series..I am
definately intrigued.
**Electric bear studios did not compensate me for this post, I just thought you guys might be interested in it

Comments:4

Powered by Blogger.