> Lamo 9" Fleece Boots

Lamo 9" Fleece Boots

Posted on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | Comments Off


A while ago CSN stores contacted me and asked if I wanted to review an item from their website.  I decided that I wanted to review the piggy paint polishes that they sold in sets but after googling around I found that the polishes did not have positive reviews so I decided to order a pair of boots instead. 

I bought these boots becauses I needed a pair of warm winter boots for Vancouver weather..not too cold but not warm, rarely snows, rains a lot..but less during the winter months, more like cold and moist but no rain during winter =)

Since the day I received these shoes I have been wearing them non stop.  I wore them in the rain and so far so good. These shoes aren't 100% waterproof but so far my socks have stayed dry. These shoes are faux suede so they are friendly to cows =)

I feel that these shoes are true to size. The fur/fuff inside the shoe is very soft and cushy. A lot of people have asked me if the shoes make my feet sweat...no it does not =)

one note, the shoes that arrived look different from the ones provided by CSN. My boots do not have a line around the toe area and the sole does not have the ridges in it seen in the photo.

You can buy the boots here:  http://www.shoesgotsole.com/Lamo-Footwear-P909W-Black-LFT1013.html

I think that the next thing I would get from CSN stores is something from their Delsey Luggage collection... I also really like the Mercury AJ sport tote bag so I may get that since it's on sale for $24.99 right now. 

Powered by Blogger.