Xmas snowflake Mani
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | 19 Comments
I’ve been studying like crazy for my 4 hour math exam this coming Monday..ekkk! I apologize for my lack of posts and that I haven’t replied to the comments from my previous post yet.
I wanted to quickly post up my holiday Mani before I missed the holidays. I think I saw this design last year (or maybe 2 years ago) so I tried to recreate it based on what I remembered. If this was inspired form your manicure please let me know and I will credit you for it.
- OPI Ink (base color)
- China glaze passion (tips)
- Sally Hansen xtreme white on ( for stamping and dots)
- Covergirl boundless color disco dazzle
- Bundle Monster plate 14 snowflake
Thought I'd share my holiday nail wishlist:
*china glaze party hearty
*Deborah Lippmann Across the universe and Bad romance...but ATU more
*konad plate M 56
1. Don't forget that you can use my code SWNAIL at the http://www.bornprettystore.com/ webstore to get a Free keychain flashlight + 10% off
3. New konad plates for 2011, yay or nay?
source (I brightened them up a bit)