Konad M73 + Review for viva la nails
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 | 19 Comments
I've decided to give my nails a break from nail polish so they are naked...well as naked as they will ever be....meaning I have a french tip manicure.
I need something on the tips of my nails to protect from chipping; thus, a french manicure.
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue: for the tips
Sally Hansen white out: konaded with M73
Super Glitter Dust - Red from Viva la nails
Seche Vite top coat
***I only have top coat on the tips of my nails, everything else is naked.
- Freehand the pacific blue tips
- stamp tips with konad plate M73
- use brush and dip into acetone to clean up smile line.
- Place glitter on smile line
- apply top coat
So...the red glitter was provided for review by viva la nails. It was very generous of them but I wasn't very happy with the red glitter at all. The red glitter BLEEDS!!!! You can see this on my pinky. After sticking on the glitter I covered the tips of my nails with clear nail polish...well the red glitter started bleeding and smearing..ahh!!!!
This indicated that you cannot cover the red glitter with top coat unless you want silver glitter and smeared red
This also indicated that the red glitter will not do well with frankening because it will turn your frankens red and the glitter will be silver.
I guess the only use of the glitter is for acrylic nails.
Disclaimer - The red glitter rhinestone was sent to me for review with no payment. My opinion is an honest one.
1. I plan to have a giveaway soon...almost 300 readers! yay!
Are people okay with used nail polish being part of the giveaway? I'm thinking of tossing in some htf that I don't use anymore
2. Is anyone interested in OPI Escadorable Coral, Orange you from New York, Apricatcha Cheating? I believe that I may be able to obtain them for a reasonable price (less than $10 with shipping and all that) and I've been looking for them so if anyone else is interested let me know
@Thifa : why don't you have a nail blog? Think about having one okay? I do love your recipe cooking blog though =)
I like teenage dream but I was hoping it was a pink holo + glitter..but I will probably purchase it.
I don't want to get into the mad as a hatter problem where I am currently looking for it everywhere and I can't find it anywhere and wish I had purchased it when it first came out. argh!!