> blog award + short post

blog award + short post

Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 | 4 Comments

Hello

I am in the middle of school exams right now so things are really slow right now....but this is my last year and I can finally be finish with school...forever..yay!!just a quick post:

http://katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com/ nominated me for a blog award. My first blog award ever so I'm really happy about it. she's super sweet and a really nice person with really cool nail designs so everyone should go check out her blog.

Blog Award


Here are the Rules:

- Post the award on your blog.
- Link the person who has given you the award.
- Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered.

Dees Polish Endeavours

Glamorous Geek Chic

For the Love of nails

The brunette

Susie's Home and Hobbies

Polished Lyrics


Concrete and Nail polish


Polish on digital paper


and a quick nail picture from me


-Li Lian

oh btw one more thing. you may notice that there are 2 authors to this blog. Juli and I. Juli's a friend of mine that floats around comments here and there but she's really busy so most posts are mine. I think when she does post she will write her name on the bottom of the posts.

Comments:4

  1. Thanks SO much for the award. :)
    Your nails are delicately pretty.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! And your nails look pretty! I don't have patience to do my nails lol... =]

    And how long is your hair? The Simple Styles work really good, and there not hard to use at all!! I will put all 4 styles on there this week so I will let you know when I put them up!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award - so nice of you!!

    And I think I said 'Juli' in my blog (about the fairy dust swatches) but it seems to actually be you! I apologize and can change that if you'd like (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! It's my first, I'm so excited! You're very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.