> Dermelect Introduces Anti-Aging Nail Polishes

Dermelect Introduces Anti-Aging Nail Polishes

Posted on Thursday, July 5, 2012 | 1 Comment

Dermelect Introduces Anti-Aging Nail Polishes

Dermelect ME has launched an anti-aging nail polish collection. There are currently 6 colors in the collection.  What makes Dermelect polishes different from other polishes is that they use a pure protein peptide extracted from New Zealand sheep’s wool to help nails become more resistant to chipping, peeling and splitting. The brand recommends applying two coats. The first coat bonds with the nail while the second one fuses with the base coat to activate the benefits of the protein peptide formula.

 The polish contains:
-vitamins
-anti-aging moisture locking peptides
-water and detergent resistant
-UV protection  
-DBP, Toulene & Formaldehyde free
-no animal testing
I was sent the polishes Luxurious and Persuasive to review.
The first polish I have is Luxurious.  This color is described as a rich, confident lilac.  I found it quite difficult to apply, what made it difficult to apply was that it was a bit watery/thin and this made the polish look streaky on the nail.  Luckily, after three coats everything smoothed out and the polish became opaque and looked fantastic.

Please note that this picture is mirrored as I had some photoshop issues.
 
I loved this color so much that I did not want to remove it, instead I layered it with Sonnetarium's Samurai Princess


The  next color is Persuasive.
This color is described as a luscious peach. When I think of the color peach I think of a mix between orange and pink. I felt that this color had more pink than orange.  Interestingly, this color only took two coats for full coverage and it applied much better than  Luxurious. Peach-pink colors are not really my thing...but this shade really worked well with my skin tone.

Each 0.4 fl. Oz bottle of nail polish retails for $14 and can be purchased from the company's website.
*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Comments:1

  1. Nice colors looking really very beautiful thanks for sharing this with us .shellacnailpolishes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.