> injury

injury

Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 | No Comments

i'm so new to konad and i'm so cheap. I can't afford konad polishes so I've been trying all the old nail polish I have and it seems sally hansen works alright.

konad is a very expensive addiction. I would love to get more plates since I only have 2 but I really can't afford it right now so there will definately be repeated patterns. I'll try to be creative.


anywho....yesterday I was holding onto my konad plate and it's kind of hard to explain but I was putting a lot of pressure on the sides of the konad plate and it sliced my thumb. there was quite a bit of blood, I didn't think it would be able to cut my thumb..but then again it is metal.

i'm off nail design for a bit right now because when I used my thumb it bleeds a lot..konading requires a lot of washing/ cleaning up and I really don't want to get my band-aid wet infections etc....it's rather sad i will miss konading.


when holding konad plate like below don't put too much pressure on it. It is very sharp


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.