> Orizée hydrating cream review

Orizée hydrating cream review

Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 | 2 Comments

A few weeks ago the company Orizée contacted me and asked me if I would like to review a product from their skincare line. 

What I found out about Orizée is that they are located on Granville Island in Vancouver, B.C.  The main ingredient in their products is SakeKasu, this is the nutrient dense, probiotic fermented rice paste that results from sakemaking.

Orizée's skincare line is gluten free, cruelty free, and paraben free.

What I thought was really neat was that their packaging is made with Cougar paper. FSC® Certified, SFI® Certified Sourcing and Rainforest Alliance Certified™. Featuring 10% post-consumer recycled content and certified fiber.

 Orizée sent me their Yuzu and Shiso hydrating cream to review on my blo..  I am always looking for a new face cream to help with my skin so I decided to experiment with the cream.  I have very difficult skin to work with because I suffer from eczema and rosacea. 



I have been using the hydrating for almost two weeks now so I thought it would now be appropriate for me to do the review


First of all, the instructions state that you should use the cream in the morning and at night again. I only used the cream at night because in the morning I wanted to use something with SPF in it.  

When I first put the cream on my face it burned a little bit.  Not a horrible burning feeling but a slight tingly feeling similar to having vicks on your face.  This wasn't painful so I left it on.  I have had face creams that have burned my face so badly that I had to wash the lotion off my face immediately.

When I first started using the cream I had rough skin on my face. I had tried a lot of different moisturizers but none of them really helped with the rough skin on my face.  Now, after about two weeks the patch of dry skin on my face is almost gone.  I am actually quite pleased with the product.  

The product is very light weight and is absorbed in to the skin very quickly.  It does not leave a greasy feeling behind.



Here is some info on the hydrating cream:

Benefits
  • Stimulates circulation and promotes skin elasticity.
  • Stimulatescell rejuvenation
  • Deeply hydrates the skin
  • Anti-aging

Ingredients
  • SakeKasu Extract (oryza sativa)
  • Rose Hydrosol (rosa damascena)
  • Pacific Red Algae Gel (callophyllis flabellulata)
  • Rice Bran Oil (gamma tocopherol)
  • Extra Virgin Coconut oil (cocus nucifera)
  • Avocado Oil (persea americana)
  • Evening Primrose Oil (oenothera biennis)
  • Manuka honey
  • Rosemary Oleoresin (rosmarinus officinalis)
  • Licorice Root Extract (glycyrrhiza glabra)

If you are interested in learning about  Orizée click here



Comments:2

  1. I like your Orizée hydrating cream. This post relay awesome.
    Beauty Products, Beauty Supply, Beauty Store
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it had some positive effects on your skin! It was nice for me but didn't make a difference.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com
    Also from vancouver :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.