> EOS celebrates Spring!

EOS celebrates Spring!

Posted on Monday, March 4, 2013 | No Comments


Today I have a few EOS lipbalms to share with you guys.

For Spring, EOS is releasing a Lip Balm Duo with the following flavors: Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit



 


 I find the packaging adorable. The box is super cute box and the lipbalm cover is in really pretty colors.

The pink is Strawberry Sorbet. The purple is passion fruit


I felt that they didn't really smell like what they were named after but they still smelled fantastic.  I really don't know which one I like best. I'm going to say I like passion fruit better only because purple is my favorite color and the lipbalm cover for passion fruit is purple.


It seems like EOS changed the formula of the lipbalm...but maybe it's because the weather has warmed up, either way, I find the lipbalms a lot easier to apply. It seems a tad softer/smoother then the previous ones I have. 


I was also have eos pomegranate raspberry. This is in a dark red/ pink sphere. I can't really describe the smell. It doesn't smell 100% like raspberry but I also don't know what a pomegranate smells like.
Just like the first two, I really liked the application of this EOS lipbalm, it was soft and smooth, easy to apply.




 Remember! EOS lipbalms are:

•100% natural, certified organic
• Filled with moisturizing shea butter and jojoba oi
• Paraben-free
• Gluten-free
• Recyclable

Major Retailers Include: Rexall, Giant Tiger, Jean Coutu, London Drugs
Available For Sale: February 2013 thru April 2013

*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.