> My Collection

My Collection

Posted on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 | 3 Comments

Just wanted to show you guys my collection over the years....

Here's my very first shelf. The shelf wasn't complete when I put it up.  This was my entire collection.

 

Rack 1 filled:

Rack 2 was built but I didn't have enough to fill it:

Rack 2 got filled:

Cleaning time: everything was dusted, shaken up, cleaned

Rack 3 being made:

Rack 3: not quite full yet ;)

Comments:3

  1. Nice! I currently am using Helmers, but I have been thinking about making a rack for the extra pretty polishes or ones I want to show off. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very attractive collection! Love the shelves with the wall colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow *.*
    love posts with other girls stash :D
    maybe you can show us how did you made those racks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.