> EOS lemon drop and EOS Cucumber (Refresh) hand lotion

EOS lemon drop and EOS Cucumber (Refresh) hand lotion

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 | 2 Comments

I was sent two EOS products to review. A lip balm and a hand lotion.  I have been using EOS lip balms for quite some time because I really like the shape/ size of the lip balm so I was very excited to have a chance to review a new scent.

Today I have EOS lemon drop to share with you guys.
I am sure that a lot of you have seen the EOS lipbalms around.  They are marketed as a smooth sphere...which it is...a round lip balm instead of one in a tube. 


Here is Lemon drop, it is spf 15 so that is a bonus because we should always have sunscreen on our lips to avoid sunburnt lips. I think that when we apply sunscreen the lips are one of the most commonly forgotten parts. 

Here is the description for it: 
"Naturally flavored and PABA free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth"

The lemon drop lip balm is a round yellow sphere with a protective clear seal around it.

Once you peel off the seal you get a cute yellow sphere.

 Twist the sphere and bam! you get your lipbalm.
 I like the shape of the lip balm because it allows for fast coverage. You pretty much cover your top and bottom lip in one swipe. 

I found the scent quite lovely, not too strong or too weak. A true lemon scent. Very clean and fresh.



 --------------------------------------------------------------

 The next thing I tried out was the EOS Cucumber hand lotion.  I was kind of confused with the shape of the lotion but I get it now! It is designed to fit in your purse or POCKET!!! that is why it is flat/ ovalish. 

Here is the description of it:
  • Infused with a combination of skin-conditioning oils, aloe, and moisturizing shea butter, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.
  • 97% natural formula, paraben-free


I liked the cucumber scent because it was very light. I work in a hospital and I have found many hand creams are too strong in scent for a hospital. The cucumber scent was perfect. I also liked that the lotion absorbed into my skin almost instantly and wasn't greasy.

If you are interested in learning about the other EOS products check out their website here


*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Comments:2

  1. I've heard of EOS lip balms but I haven't seen them in Australia yet :( I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I have the strawberry lip balm, the lemon sounds good, too!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.