Home > December 2012
The Silver nail posted a fantastic Pure Ice Limited Edition polish list on her web page for the 55 LE shades this winter. I have copied the list to my page but please go visit her blog.
55 limited edition colors — five sets of 11 polishes each
The entire set is comprehensively called Runway Nail Trends:
Velour Finish — These shades dry to feel like suede, so now your nails can have the same textured look and feel as your favorite pair of fall boots! Available in the following shades:
- Ruffled Sheets (silver)
- Black Velour (black)
- Touch Me Softly (mauve with silver)
- Blue Midnight (blue)
- Stunning (pink with silver)
- Grunge (purple)
- Femme Fatale (forest green)
- Crushed (gold)
- Over the Top (copper)
- Draped (raspberry)
- Temptress (dark purple with gold)
Diamond Couture — These full coverage, single-coat glitters are sure to make your hands stand out and sparkle. No diamond ring necessary! Available in the following shades:
- Purple Rain (purple)
- Peep Show (blue)
- Girl’s Best Friend (maroon)
- Hot-Rocks (black base silver glitter)
- Sea-quin (moss green glitter)
- Treasure Hunt (clear base with green and purple shards)
- Tinsel Town (blue glitter with blue shards)
- The Family Jewels (gold shard glitter)
- Silver Lining (clear base silver glitter)
- Material Girl (rose pink with pink shard glitter)
- Party of Five (green glitter with green shards)
French Trend — These deep, rich, bold colors are the perfect combination of edgy glamour mixed with sophisticated shine. Available in the following shades:
- En Vogue (fox brown)
- Vintage Glam (mustard)
- French Love Affair (cream purple)
- Monte Carlo (magenta pink)
- Internationally Known (cream turquoise)
- Moulin Rouge (maroon)
- Glass of Bordeaux (burgundy glitter)
- Pardon My French (sparkle rose gold)
- Nude Beach (nude)
- Meet Me in Monaco (copper glitter)
- French Twist (blue glitter)
Metro Chic — These urban, chrome shades have a reflective, mirrored metallic finish that is sure to turn heads! Available in the following shades:
- Alter Ego (coffee)
- Cha-ching (bubblegum pink)
- Lost in Vegas (raspberry)
- Vegas Strip (lime green)
- Getting Gorgeous (cobalt blue)
- Royal Flush (dark purple with gold)
- Viva Las Vegas (light gold chrome)
- Champagne (green)
- Taxi (purple)
- Poker Face (orange)
- Affair to Remember (pink)
Party Girl — Get the party started with a snap of your fingers in these glamorous glitters! Available in the following shades:
- Sexy Mama (multi-colored glitter)
- Turn It Up (evergreen with silver glitter)
- Call Me! (orange with silver glitter)
- Get on Top (purple with silver glitter)
- Stop Flirting (sky blue silver glitter)
- Stop & Stare (black with silver glitter)
- Get Low (gold)
- Face Time (turquoise pearl)
- After Hours (navy blue with silver glitter)
- Seduce Me (clear with silver glitter)
- Booty Call (raspberry purple)
*Pardon my French is the one polish from the French Trend collection
Check out Pure Ice’s Facebook Page for more information on upcoming shades and all the news.
Blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo.
This deep blue cream is very continental
Thank goodness there are zero calories in this warm and yummy pink!
You’re Such a
If I let you borrow this periwinkle-purple, will you go away?
Can’t Find My Czechbook
I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua!
My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!
Get the extinguisher...this fiery red is sizzling
Hands Off My Kielbasa!
Get your own...this bronzy tan is all mine!
OY–Another Polish Joke!
So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar...
A Woman’s Prague-ative
I’m changing this shimmery copper for...never mind!
Vant to Bite My Neck?
You know you want to...wear this deep eggplan
I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…
Be seen in this deep midnight blue.
My Vampire is Buff
Creamy, pale and nude...just how I like my vampires.
|A Butterfly Moment|
|Pink Yet Lavender|
|Stay the Night|
|Get Your Number|
|Can’t Let Go|
Purchase Info:The OPI Skyfall Collection for Winter 2012 retails for around $8.50 per .5 fl oz bottle of polish. They can be purchased at your local professional salons and spas nationwide. You an also purchase them at larger chain salons, including (but not limited to) JCPenny, Dillards, Regis, Pure Beauty, Trade Secret, and Ulta.
- I'm Li Lian. =) I am a beauty blogger that splits her time in Vancouver, BC Canada and Blaine, WA USA
tweet me @shortwidenails
Come visit the Etsy store Sonnetarium!
Visit bornprettystore.com and use GFJ61 for 10% off!! Bornpretty store!!
- Pure Ice Farewell polishes!
- Sally Hansen Accessorizes Hailee Steinfeld's Sweet...
- OPI Mariah Carey Anti Bleak
- Pure Ice Limited Edition polishes
- Pure Ice Limited Edition Collection!
- Nails for Newton
- Sneak peek....
- Euro Centrale by OPI Press Release February 2013
- OPI Mariah Carey Press Release January 2013
- OPI Skyfall Collection Swatches
- OPI Man with the Golden Gun 18 K gold top coat
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (73)