Home > July 2011
Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!
Designer… de Better!
Pepe’s Purple Passion
3 – Meep-Meep-Meep OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Wocka Wocka! OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Pepe’s Purple Paassion OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Designer…de Better! OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Warm & Fozzie OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Rainbow Connection OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Excuse Moi! OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Gone Gonzo! OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Fresh Frog of Bel Air OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Divine Swine OPI Nail Lacquer
3 – Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It! OPI Nail Lacquer
1 – Trendsetter Acrylic Display w/Header Card
1 – FREE Holiday Tote!
1 – Warm & Fozzie OPI Nail Lacquer
1 – Excuse Moi! OPI Nail Lacquer
1 – Designer… de Better! OPI Nail Lacquer
Here's a picture of the real konad plate beside the replicate ones bornprettystore.com is selling.
|Including, from left to right :|
Goulish Glow : glow in the dark polish re-edition
Black Mesh : black crackle re-edition
Ring in the Red
Blue Year's Eve
Snow Globe, re-edition
|"Belle of the Ball" including :|
|"Berry Sweet" including :|
Ring in the Red
Holiday Berry Lotion
|"Deck the Halls" including :|
Limited Edition Berry Scented Cuticle Oil
|"Seasonal Sparkles" including :|
|"Holiday Spirits" including :|
Pweter Bottle Stopper
|"Baby It's Cold Outside" including :|
Blue Years Eve
A Pair of Fingerless Gloves
|"Carry Me Away For The Holidays" including :|
A Manicure Carrying Case
|"Winter Ice" including :|
Blue Year's Eve
A Charm Necklace
Bornprettystore.com has offered to host a giveaway on my blog. They would like me to choose a prize that you guys could win... so instead of me choosing something...why don't you guys tells me what you would like to win from the store?
Leave a comment or email me at email@example.com
The 16 image plates?
The beginner acrylic set?
Ranking from best to worst: Stila, MAC, Coastal Scents, Bobbi Brown, Loreal
Smuding is STILL occuring...just less with Stila and MAC
Super long detailed conclusion:
- Loreal: The L'Oreal Super Liner was the weakest eyeliner I tried. When I first applied the color, the color was not very strong at all. Over time the color just faded to nothing really.
- Coastal Scents: I found that the Coastal Scent liner in the jar dried up very quickly compared to the other liners in jars. When you look at the block of liner in the jar you could tell that it had dried up and shrunk slightly in size (the product pulled away from the sides) so it didn't glide onto the brush as easily as the other liners. I do like this liner...but it might be because of the color. When I wear it and it smudges under my eye it's not as noticeable as the other eyeliners because it smudges as a light brown versus black smudging. It's a cheap alright liner.
- Bobbi Brown: This liner is not as soft as the MAC liners (application wise), it also isn't as waterproof as the MAC, Stila, or coastal scents liner. I don't think that it is worth its price ~$21. It doesn't do much. I guess the only nice thing about the liner is that it comes in several different shades.
- MAC eyeliner: blitz and glitz versus black track. They are pretty much the same color, you don't really need both of them. The micro gold shimmer in blitz and glitz is barely noticeable. Some people say that the shimmer dust in blitz and glitz irritates their eyes...so be warned if you have sensitive eyes! What I like about this liner is that a little goes a VERY long way. A small dab and you're good. It dries matte, still minor smudging happening.
- Stila: my all time favorite eyeliner. $20...I would purchase again and again. It lasts forever on me...not much panda eye smudging happening. There is still a tiny bit of smudging but not as bad as the other liners. It is very black...but the black dries shiny so if you wanted a more matte eyeliner I wouldn't purchase this one.
- I'm Li Lian. =) I am a beauty blogger that splits her time in Vancouver, BC Canada and Blaine, WA USA
tweet me @shortwidenails
Come visit the Etsy store Sonnetarium!
Visit bornprettystore.com and use GFJ61 for 10% off!! Bornpretty store!!
- ► 2012 (75)
- ▼ July (6)
- ► 2010 (73)